My work as an architect is based on a holistic design approach with the goal of creating a balanced interaction between people, architecture and the living environment.
Urban planners, architects, businesses, property owners and investors are facing new and complex challenges. The global trends in architecture and urban development need a holistic understanding of the interaction
- between man and nature
- between environment and well-being
- between biology and technology
- between energy and material flows
- between cycles and growth
- between social and economic evolution
- between health, happiness and success.
Download image brochure
Future-orientated design of living space
[PDF/approx. 3 MB; language: german]
Architectural projects around the world show that it is becoming more and more important to build buildings and cities that create a natural living space.
Living space and quality of life, building and person influence each other mutually,
so architecture and naturopathy complement each other from a holistic point of view.
Accompanying a project in this sense leads to the future-orientated design of living spaces.
The added value of my work:
- Increases the quality of your site through activation of strength and energy points
- Elimination and harmonisation of intrusive fields of interference, e.g. electro-smog, noise and water veins.
- Improved room quality with regard to health-influencing factors
- Optimized working, living and sleeping room situation
- Harmonious flow of energy and connection between all spatial units
- Improvement in the orientation in buildings, the entrance and the routing
- A more conscious, holistic awareness of building and land
- Harmonious integration of the object into the environment
- Improved rental potential or increase in the market value of the property
- Increased identification of the residents and staff with the object and the environment
- Increase in communication, creativity, collaboration and workflow
- Improved vitality, joie de vivre and motivation of residents and employees